Create simple yet powerful html documents with lightweight CSS frameworks.
- Light weight CSS frameworks
- Code folding
- for source, output, message, warning, and error
- Floating TOC
- Math with KaTeX
- The Pandoc’s HTML5 template is minimally modified by
- removing math section to support KaTeX CDN even if self contained
- wrapping body paragraphs by the
- Output format is HTML4 as an exception if
framework = "bootstrap".
- Official demo
- Package vignettes
In the order of priority.
- Simple and extensible developments
- Let Pandoc do things as much as possible
- Not to reinvent the wheel
- Light weight output results